After sales service and technical support content
For each project, we send professional engineers to the engineering construction, installation and commissioning of soft and hard products, and training and after-sale services to ensure the quality of the project.
(1) service system
1. Other services provided during the warranty period.
Our company ensures that the equipment provided is original authentic, and the quality, specifications and technical characteristics of these equipment will be consistent with the attached list. From the date of acceptance of the inspection report, our company will provide free warranty to the equipment within the warranty period, and then provide maintenance and warranty services.
2, warranty services and maintenance services
(1) to assist customers to develop a set of system maintenance measures to jointly maintain and manage the operation of network equipment.
(2) periodic preventive maintenance of the equipment provided during the warranty period or during the maintenance period.
(3) provide necessary software upgrades for equipment during warranty period.
(4) provide diagnostic tools for maintenance of necessary materials, tools, related documents, test equipment and maintenance needs.
(5) submit test contents and methods to customers, transfer test plans and technical contents, and confirm by customers.
(two) exception clause
The following conditions are not guaranteed:
Damage caused by transportation after installation and commissioning (please contact with insurance company or transportation department).
Products that are self installed by users.
Failure or damage caused by improper installation and operation (such as live insertion and removal of data lines) or in the working environment prescribed by non products (such as excessive temperature, too low, too wet or dry, high altitude, unstable voltage or current, too large voltage at zero, etc.)
Damage caused by the use of self-made or non-public offering software to cause the product to fail to work properly.
Abuse caused by misuse of accidents, including abuse of work load
Computer virus infection caused by improper use of clients
Damage caused by improper storage of customers (such as rodent damage, liquid penetration, etc.)
Replacement of spare parts by users
Damage caused by maintenance by unauthorized maintainer
Failure or damage caused by unauthorized dismantling, repair or overdue modification or abuse.
Failure or damage caused by man-made or natural disasters.